The Tiger Lily Tremolo is one of the most versatile tremolo pedals on the market. This pedal sports a broad spectrum of tremolo intensity which will not disappoint. BJFs tremolo design was inspired by early Gibson and Premier amps, hence, a sine wave oscillator promises an authentic and smooth tremolo.
- Input impedance: 180K
- Output impedance: 10K
- Drive voltage: 9V
- Current consumption: 1.5mA
- S/N ratio: -80dB
- Size: 39Wx100Dx31H mm (excluding protruding parts)
- 47Wx100Dx48H mm (including protruding parts)
- Weight: Approx. 160 grams
- True-Bypass Switching
- High Quality Aluminum Enclosure
- Power: 9V Battery or Standard DC Power Supply
The Tiger Lily is a tremolo pedal that allows for the mellowest of sounds to appear only at the tail of musical phrases. In order for the pedal to have a broad range, I included several controls to give the user complete control. Amplitude control and Depth affects different parts of the circuit. This unique combination allows the player to alter the tremolo sound ever so subtlety. Whether you want a predominant tremolo sound, or a lighter presence, the controls on this pedal will help to make your vision come to life.
To set a mild tremolo, use minimum depth and adjust the Amplitude to where the tremolo begins to appear on the end of phrases.
To set standard tremolo, place the Depth knob at 12 and adjust Amplitude to your liking.
To set a heavy tremolo, use maximum Depth and adjust Amplitude to your liking
The intended use for this switch is to solve problems. For example, it allows you to bridge two channels on amplifier types like Twin Reverb, where channels are out of phase. How? Follow these steps:
- Plug your guitar into input #1 of one of the channels
- Connect input #2 to the input of TLT
- Connect the output of TLT to either #1 or #2 of the second channel on amp and you will hear when both channels have volume that when TLT is set for -180° phase sound will become stronger since now both channels of amplifier now are in phase and added in phase.
When using TLT in parallel with another effect, the phase switch can be used to correct the phase so that both parallel chains are added in phase.
- Bjorn Juhl
One Control Tiger Lilly Tremolo
Pedals ship free to the US.
Please contact me for shipping to other regions.
14-day full refund less shipping (unless the product is defective).